Broken Arrow Tour
TOUR TIME: 2 hours
PRICE: $99.00 USD per person, $84.15 per child (12 years and under)
Please call us for special requirements such as a car seat. Price does not include tax. 15% gratuity added for parties of 8 or more.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Professional Tour Guide
- Rugged off-road adventure in the iconic, custom-built, open-air pink Jeep® Wrangler!
- The only tour that offers four-wheeling ON the red rocks!
- Our most popular tour and the original tour that started the Company
- 360 degree views, stunning wilderness
- The Broken Arrow trail is 2 miles of scenic beauty with off-road acrobatics
- Surrounded by juniper and cypress trees with the iconic backdrop of Sedona’s famous red-rock formations such as Bell Rock, Chapel Butte or the Rock of Gibraltar
- See the views from Submarine Rock or Chicken Point and hold on tight as you go around Mushroom Rock and descend down the Road of No Return!
- Fun and memorable experience for the whole family!
- Exclusive Tour! – Pink Jeep Tours is the only company permitted by the National Forest Service to conduct tours on the Broken Arrow trail
U.S. Forest Service Permitted Company – Coconino National Forest
The best things to do in Sedona are off-road rides and seeing Sedona’s famous red rock landscape—so why not do both? Pink Jeep Tours’ Broken Arrow Tour is Sedona’s most extreme off-road adventure that takes you on a fun ride across this unique Southwest terrain.
Your Broken Arrow Tour begins at Pink Jeep Plaza in uptown Sedona. Climb aboard one of our custom-made, open air Pink Jeep® Wrangler tour vehicles. Your tour guide is a trained 4×4 and driving specialist, meaning that you’re in safe hands on this off-road adventure. Your tour guide is also a Certified Interpretive Guide, so expect great stories about the landscape and history of Sedona with a great sense of humor.
The pink packs a lot of power! Once you hit the trail, you’ll discover what this Pink Jeep Tours vehicle can do. What looks like large obstacles are merely cracks to your pink Jeep Wrangler tour vehicle. The industry calls this type of driving rock crawling, and these Pink Jeep Tours vehicles are designed for just that.
The first stop along your Broken Arrow Tour is at Submarine Rock. Hop out of the Pink Jeep Tours vehicle and feel the incredible Sedona landscape surround you. After your short climb, you’ll find big red rock views—are you on a different planet? There’s time to take plenty of photos of this beautiful terrain. Can you guess why it’s called Submarine Rock? There’s a story behind the name that your tour guide is eager to tell!
The second stop is Chicken Point. How did it get such a name? Your tour guide has the answer. There you’ll be surrounded by giant red rock spires and famous Sedona red rock formations like Bell Rock in the distance. Chicken Point is a favorite spot to local hikers, mountain bikers and horseback riders. Incredible photo opportunities await!
That’s not all you’ll see during your Broken Arrow Tour. No need to hop out of your Pink Jeep Tours vehicle to see Mushroom Rock, The 747, Chapel Butte and Rock of Gibraltar. Before we forget—hang on to your hats! There are more technical obstacles and climbs to get to these outstanding views. You probably won’t put your camera away for long.
Ready for the Broken Arrow Tour finale? Time to hit the section of trail known as The Road of No Return. No turning back! Take pictures of this wild ride to make your friends back home jealous of your Pink Jeep Tours adventure.
Don’t miss your chance for this Broken Arrow Tour offered exclusively by Pink Jeep Tours Sedona. This signature tour is Pink Jeep Tours most popular tour, so why wait to book your seat? When it comes to the best off-road tour in the Southwest, you gotta do it!