Pink Jeep Tours does not have a parking lot dedicated to our customers. Parking is available in general public lots or parking spaces located in Uptown Sedona.
Sedona has several free parking lots available for the public. Signs are posted and will direct you to their locations once you enter the Uptown area. You can also click on this Map for locations and applicable time limits. RV Parking is also listed on the map. In addition to public parking lots, you may park on available side streets. Some time limits do apply and will be posted.
- Premium parking on State Route 89A is available for a fee. There are pay stations scattered about for customer convenience
- The Pay Stations work like an ATM. You will need your license plate number to follow the step-by-step instructions on the screen (Tip: take a picture of your license plate with your phone)
- Or you can pay by phone using the ‘PassportParking Mobile Pay’ app (enter the Parking Zone number 846). Note: there is a 10 cent convenience fee to use the app
- See the pay stations for current rates, applicable times and time limits. These vary seasonally
- There is a 5 hour limit for parking on State Route 89A
Click on the links below for more useful information: