Employment Opportunities with Pink Jeep Tours Sedona
Pink Jeep Tours Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pink Jeep Tours has been thrilling visitors as the premier off-road excursion company in the Southwest for more than 50 years. The first Jeep tour operator in the United States, the company was founded in Sedona, Arizona in 1960 and has since become known for its “must do” rugged adventure tours through Sedona’s Red Rock Country, the Grand Canyon, Scottsdale, and Las Vegas.
Join a team of professionals who love what they do, love the product, and love working for a company that sells FUN!
A blank application form can be downloaded here: PJT Employment Application
PINK JEEP TOURS seeks a full-time Contact Center Supervisor for our centralized call center in Sedona, AZ.
The Contact Center Supervisor provides day to day leadership and is expected to maximize the quality and productivity of the Call Center Tour Sales and Service Representatives. Responsible for supervising and coaching a team of associates to drive strong sales and provide quality service. Ensures adherence to company policies through monitoring, coaching agents and reviewing reports. We are looking for a leader who is sales focused and has outbound call center sales experience.
- 3+ years previous Sales and Service Supervisory experience in a call center environment
- Effective time management, organizational skills, prioritization and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong communication skills; good judgment and problem-solving skills (verbal and written)
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Experience with outbound sales campaigns and systems desirable
- College degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop effective teams
- Results oriented with ability to manage change while creating a positive environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook with some general computer knowledge
- Experience with call center technologies, call traffic analysis, staffing and scheduling models, automatic call distribution and interactive voice systems preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally; work flexible work hours/days of the week as needed to meet business demand
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a FUN working environment! E-mail resume to email@example.com or apply here.
Come work for a Company that sells FUN! Pink Jeep Tours is seeking a part-time Barista with great people skills to work in the Pink Java Cafe in Uptown Sedona.
The Cafe serves coffee drinks, smoothies, pastries, sandwiches and more in a fun and fast paced environment.
We are looking for friendly people with great conversational skills to join our team serving locals and customers from around the world. Preferred candidates will have food, beverage/retail experience. Candidates with coffee knowledge and register experience a plus. Must work well in a team environment.
Hours of the café are: 6am to 5:00pm
Candidates must be available for the following:
- Up to 4 days per week
- Saturdays and Sundays
- Up to 8 hour shifts
- Holiday flexibility
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs overhead
We offer more than just fun and memories at Pink Jeep Tours. Our part-time team members have advancement opportunities, and a benefits package including:
- 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Complimentary Jeep Tours
- Retail Shop Discounts
Join our talented team that delivers unparalleled customer service and experiences that are remembered for a lifetime. Share your expertise, skill and commitment to excellence with us, and be a part of the Pink Jeep Tours team.
Starting rate $10.00/hr.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at Pink Jeep Tours: 204 N. Hwy 89A, Sedona