Employment Opportunities with Pink Jeep Tours Sedona
Pink Jeep Tours Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pink Jeep Tours has been thrilling visitors as the premier off-road excursion company in the Southwest for more than 50 years. The first Jeep tour operator in the United States, the company was founded in Sedona, Arizona in 1960 and has since become known for its “must do” rugged adventure tours through Sedona’s Red Rock Country, the Grand Canyon, Scottsdale, and Las Vegas.
Join a team of professionals who love what they do, love the product, and love working for a company that sells FUN!
A blank application form can be downloaded here: PJT Employment Application
Responsible for selling, promoting and increasing group tour sales and special events. Position performs inside and outside sales activities and administrative support for all group opportunities and events (weddings, corporate events, BBQ’s, teambuilding). Duties include responding to inquiries, sending out event proposals, planning event itineraries, coordinating with vendors, caterers, rental companies. Qualifications include two years Sales/Event Planning or related experience; excellent customer service and communication skills; must be highly organized and proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook. Position is full time, 5 days/week. Must have reliable vehicle for occasional travel. We offer great pay and benefits and we sell FUN! Upload your resume here or e-mail resume to email@example.com.
PINK JEEP TOURS seeks a full-time Contact Center Supervisor for our centralized call center in Sedona, AZ.
The Contact Center Supervisor provides day to day leadership and is expected to maximize the quality and productivity of the Call Center Tour Sales and Service Representatives. Responsible for supervising and coaching a team of associates to drive strong sales and provide quality service. Ensures adherence to company policies through monitoring, coaching agents and reviewing reports. We are looking for a leader who is sales focused and has outbound call center sales experience.
- 3+ years previous Sales and Service Supervisory experience in a call center environment
- Effective time management, organizational skills, prioritization and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong communication skills; good judgment and problem-solving skills (verbal and written)
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Experience with outbound sales campaigns and systems desirable
- College degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop effective teams
- Results oriented with ability to manage change while creating a positive environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook with some general computer knowledge
- Experience with call center technologies, call traffic analysis, staffing and scheduling models, automatic call distribution and interactive voice systems preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally; work flexible work hours/days of the week as needed to meet business demand
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a FUN working environment! E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.