An entertaining adventure guide blazes the trail for a dramatic journey as you experience birds-eye views from 2,000 feet above the majestic Sedona landscape. Learn about the geology behind the cliffs that surround you and the history of the impressive landscape below.
• Travel the original wagon trail from Sedona towards Flagstaff
• Ascend Schnebly Hill’s rugged switchbacks up the Mogollon Rim
• Sweeping, dramatic overlooks of Sedona’s red rocks
Explore the rugged western canyons of Sedona with a knowledgeable guide and learn about the history, geology, plants, and animals that inhabit this beautiful landscape. A great introductory tour to experience the red rocks.
• Mild tour to majestic canyons and red-rock spires
• A favorite at sunset with views of Sedona’s majestic canyons
• See Chimney Rock, Lizard Head, Cockscomb & Capitol Butte
Escape to the trails of Sedona’s open range on this mild excursion. Inspiring red rock formations are the backdrop for this panoramic adventure. An unforgettable experience learning about the local plant life, wildlife and geological history. Relax and take in the essence of this amazing landscape.
• Excellent mild tour with spectacular views
• Explore the trails and western canyons to view amazing red rock formations
• Learn about the geology of the area
Travel by foot and learn about the flora, fauna, history, and geology of this special area. Your knowledgeable guide will personalize the tour to match your hiking ability. Experience an exhilarating nature tour on the most visually stunning hiking trails in Sedona.
• Access to spectacular trails in Sedona
• Surround yourself in Sedona’s beauty
• Mild, moderate or strenuous hike – you choose
Experience the high desert terrain as you snake through the sidewinder trail. Your heart will pound as you navigate this stunning grand arroyo and you won’t believe your eyes as you climb out the other side. Become captivated by the rugged adventure of this exciting off-road tour.
• Rugged, high-desert outback adventure
• Long-range, panoramic views of the red rock canyons
• Four-wheeling up & down steep arroyos amidst desert chaparral
Spectacular scenery abounds as you travel through majestic canyon lands and towering red rock formations. Step back in time as you explore a 700 year old Sinaguan cliff dwelling. History will come alive as your guide reveals the customs, myths and legends of these native people.
• Experience a 700-year-old Native American cliff dwelling
• ¾ mile walk to view the dwelling and rock art
• Archaeology & history of the Sedona’s ancient Inhabitants
Whether it’s a spiritual quest you are on or you simply want to relax and see the red rocks, come with us and experience it for yourself. We’ll take you to special places of beauty and tranquility and let you see the magic of this amazing place. Come touch the earth with us.
• Discover the facts and myths of Sedona’s vortexes
• Experience Sedona’s energy and spiritual phenomenon
• Enjoy the quiet magic of these peaceful places
The most famous off-road Jeep tour in the Southwest. Take this tour and experience first-hand the amazing capabilities of these custom Jeep Wranglers. You will surely be thrilled as your expertly trained guide navigates the most adventurous Jeep trail in Sedona.
• Incredible views at Submarine Rock and Chicken Point
• Extreme 4×4 around Mushroom Rock and Road of No Return
• Expansive Red Rock vistas around every turn