Wrangler Round-Up Tour with Red Rock Range
TOUR TIME: Approximately 4.5 to 5 hours
PRICE: $179.00 per adult, $172.00 per child (ages 8 to 12 years)
PLEASE NOTE: Children 8 to 12 years (less than 8 years old not permitted on horseback ride). Price does not include tax. 15% gratuity added for parties of 8 or more.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Professional Tour Guide
- The iconic, custom-built, open-air pink Jeep® Wrangler
- Jeep and Horseback Ride Combo Tour!
- Experience the scenic Red Rock Range tour and a horseback ride in the Valley’s wine country on one tour!
- After the scenic vistas and beauty of your Red Rock Range tour, your guide will transport you to your majestic 1.5 hour horseback ride with Horsin’ Around Adventures
- Saddle up and hold on for a ride through high desert chaparral, cactus, majestic cottonwood trees, and vineyard country
Horseback Ride Requirements:
- Children must be a minimum of 8 years old. Children under 18 years old must wear protective riding helmet (helmets will be provided).
- Weight limit of each rider must not exceed 250 pounds.
- Long pants, closed shoes, and socks are required and will provide for a much more comfortable trail ride (no sandals allowed).
U.S. Forest Service Permitted Company – Coconino National Forest
Of all the things to do in Sedona, Pink Jeep Tours’ Wrangler Roundup – Jeep & Horseback Combo Tour will be the most desert-like experience of your Southwest vacation. Experience the excitement of an off-road adventure ride in the world-famous Pink Jeep Tours vehicle, then saddle up on your very own horse to ride down an authentic desert trail by horseback during this 4.5 to 5-hour tour.
So let’s start the tour. Begin today’s adventure by boarding a customized, open-air Pink Jeep Wrangler tour vehicle. Your chauffeur during your Pink Jeep Tours adventure—an expert in driving 4×4 off-road vehicles—is also your personal tour guide who is highly trained in tour narration. That means your professional tour guide is skilled in interpreting this Southwest landscape and can’t wait to share historical facts, urban legends, and wildlife descriptions during your journey.
Time to rev the engine. Your Wrangler Roundup – Jeep & Horseback Combo Tour first takes you for an adventurous Pink Jeep Tour. A smooth journey for the photographer’s delight along milder roads of the Red Rock Range Tour. Your journey will come to life through vivid narration and stunning views of Sedona’s famous red rock formations.
Your tour shifts at the end of the Jeep trail. Your Pink Jeep Tours guide now introduces you to the horse wrangler who will guide you through the next leg of your journey. You’ll then saddle up for an exclusive 1.5 hour trail ride with Horsin’ Around Adventures. Meander along the incredible riparian area of Page Springs, surrounding you with picturesque hills facing towards the vineyards and high desert chaparral.
It was a great experience. Fun & informative! Enjoyed every minute!
Tracy, 07 Apr 2017
The tour was so much fun
Denise, 17 Nov 2016
I enjoyed the tour very much
Carol, 10 Oct 2016
Absolutely unforgettable. David worked sooooo hard and he and all of us enjoyed it immensely! His having us be totally surprised by the canyon (at first look) was something we will never forget. David taught us enough information to fill at least one semester in a college course !
Joan, 28 Sep 2016
Julie, 19 Sep 2016
Renee was amazing!!!
Lindsey, 12 Sep 2016
So fun. Mike was the best!
Taryn, 26 Aug 2016
Eddie, 29 Jul 2016
Loved it! tour guide was fun and very engaging.
Amando, 20 Jul 2016
Dave was knowledgeable and engaging. He used our names often, made sure to take pictures of us at several locations. Passionate and respectful of the area and it's history
Jack, 18 Jul 2016
Edward, 18 Jul 2016
Patti was awesome, we could have spent a whole day exploring with her........
Carla, 29 Jun 2016
A great way to see and learn about Sedona!! Tony was the perfect guide and we loved our your with him!
Leslie, 02 Jun 2016