The Southwest’s Premiere Adventure Company for Over 50 Years!
Welcome to Pink Jeep Tours Sedona! At Pink Jeep Tours we are always exploring unique and exciting ways to bring you the tour of a lifetime! Lets face it, you may only get to see Sedona and the Grand Canyon once in a lifetime. Why not see these premier destinations in an open-air Jeep Wrangler or luxurious Tour Trekker vehicle? Pink Jeep Tours has been in business for over 50 years with thousands of satisfied customers, now in four southwest locations: Sedona, Arizona, the Grand Canyon, Scottsdale, and Las Vegas. And we offer more than driving tours. We offer land, air, and river tour combinations, horseback riding, corporate team-building events, weddings, and much more. The reviews speak for themselves. Pink Jeep Tours promises to provide you with a tour experience of a lifetime.
Please note Sedona has many roundabouts. If you have not navigated a roundabout before, you may want to click on the link below for detailed instructions.
Directions from Phoenix: (allow 2.5 – 3 hours transit time)
• Head North on I-17 toward Flagstaff.
• Take exit 298 (Highway 179 to Sedona). Turn left onto Highway 179 North
• Travel approximately 15 miles passing through 9 roundabouts
• Enter final roundabout and turn right onto Highway 89A north (where Highway 179 junctions with Highway 89A)
• Head north on highway 89A towards Flagstaff for approximately 1/4 mile. Our office is located on the right hand side of the street at the first traffic light in the Pink Jeep Plaza.
Directions from Flagstaff: (allow 1 hour transit time)
• Head south on I-17 towards Phoenix
• Take SR 89A exit 337
• Turn right onto AZ-89A/Fairgrounds Road
• Tale the 1st left onto AZ-89A
• Pass through 2 roundabouts
• Travel approximately 26 miles. Our office is located on the left-hand side of the street at the second traffic light in the Pink Jeep Plaza
Stop in at our Pink Jeep Merchandise Store and Pink Java Café. Both are conveniently located on Pink Jeep Plaza, at 204 AZ-89A, Sedona, AZ (Uptown). The Merchandise Store carries many last minute and souvenir items including water bottles, sunglasses, t-shirts and hats. The Pink Java Café offers organic coffee, tea, smoothies, bagels and pastries. The view from our patio provides an unforgettable lunch location and our deli sandwiches are made with fresh, quality ingredients.
Pink Jeep Check-In Map
What Our Customers Are Saying
Pink Jeep Tours reviews are everywhere including facebook, Yelp, TripAdvisor, and more. Please consider that TripAdvisor, Yelp, and Merchant Circle are impartial review collection websites. People post positive and negative feedback based on their tour experiences.
Pink Jeep Tours has been providing quality tours for over 50 years. We operate in four locations and proudly serve the Southwest as a leader in the ground tour experience. Pink Jeep Tours has the largest luxury off-road tour fleet in North America. Our tour guides receive training other tour operators don’t provide. We want you to have the best guided tour experience ever and we believe it shows in what our customers have to say about us.
There are [three] public parking lots in Uptown Sedona. Pink Jeep Tours is a just a short walk from any of those locations. In addition, street parking is available in 3-hour increments along Route 89A in Uptown. Customers with special needs can be dropped off in the loading zone directly in front of the Pink Jeep Tours building.