Sedona to Grand Canyon Tour
GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK SOUTH RIM TOUR
TOUR TIME: 10 – 11 hours
PRICE: $140.00 USD per adult, $119.00 per child (3 to 15 years old)
Please call us for special requirements such as a car seat. Tax not included. 15% gratuity added to parties of 8 or more.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Professional Tour Guide
- Travel in luxury in our custom-made “Tour Trekker” vehicle
- Lunch – Butterfly Garden Inn Artisan Sandwich (each meal includes homemade potato chips, coconut macadamia chocolate chip cookie, and drink)
- On-board amenities include plush leather captain’s chairs, a flat screen DVD player, and large windows for your viewing pleasure
- Travel through the spectacular beauty of Oak Creek Canyon and historic Flagstaff on your way to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Your professional tour guide will narrate your journey and impart his knowledge of the flora, fauna, geology and history of this remarkable landmark
- Visit Grand Canyon Village where you can hike along the Trail of Time, shop at the Hopi House or Kolb Studio.
- You will also stop at various lookout points for spectacular views of the Canyon including the famous Desert View Watchtower
- Travel through the Navajo reservation and visit a Native American trading post for souvenirs
- Sit back, take in the views, and leave the driving to us!
U.S. Forest Service Permitted Company – Coconino National Forest
A guided visit through one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World will make your Southwest vacation memorable. Pink Jeep Tours’ Grand Canyon Experience Tour package takes you around the Grand Canyon National Park for unforgettable views of red rock cliffs, native art, historical architecture, thriving wildlife and the Colorado River.
Your Grand Canyon tour starts in the beauty of Sedona. Meet your tour guide at Pink Jeep Tours Plaza or let Pink Jeep Tours pick you up at any of the resorts or hotels in Sedona where you’re staying. Get inside a luxurious, custom-built Tour Trekker vehicle crafted by Pink Jeep Tours. Melt into the comfort of your leather captain’s chair and relax as you look out your oversized window.
Now the road trip begins! Heading north from Sedona to the Grand Canyon, you will first see Oak Creek Canyon and a spectacular river gorge carved out by Oak Creek. Your Pink Jeep Tours chauffeur and professional tour guide narrates today’s journey, so listen how settlers used the creek to irrigate crops, including an apple tree orchard that’s still around today. Soon, you’re coasting through the mountain town of Flagstaff, AZ with its historical downtown located on the famous Historical Route 66, America’s “Mother Road” that stretches from Chicago to the Pacific Ocean.
After a relaxing drive through a forest of Ponderosa Pines, the Grand Canyon entrance is before you. Once inside the Grand Canyon National Park, your tour guide will then take you through the park to all the must-see lookout points along the rim. In addition to being trained in the Smith System® of driving, your professional tour guide is also a Certified Interpretive Guide. The Grand Canyon will be brought to life as your tour guide shares stories on the history, landscape, wildlife and geology of the Grand Canyon.
Did you know that the rocks at the bottom of the Grand Canyon are nearly 2 billion years old? How the Grand Canyon formed still puzzles geologists today. Throughout your journey, your tour guide will explain current theories as to how this majestic wonder was formed.
So much to see at the Grand Canyon! Many architectural landmarks call this place home including the Hopi House and El Tovar Hotel. There’s time to eat lunch at one of a handful of restaurants and browse store shelves among the authentic shops.
You won’t miss the amazing 70-foot Desert Watchtower where you’ll get personal views of the canyon. This impressive structure was built by architect Mary Colter in 1932.
The adventure continues on your drive back to Sedona. The beauty of Northern Arizona rolls by outside your window. You can also sit back and relax as a DVD on the Grand Canyon’s hidden secrets plays inside your Tour Trekker.
A guided day trip to the Grand Canyon is the best way to experience this awe-inspiring wonder. Pink Jeep Tours takes care of the logistics and driving so that you can focus on enjoying your amazing adventure at the Grand Canyon.